Wednesday, April 23, 2008

True love never dies

I have something I would like to share with you today.




The other day, I received a mail from my friend, Lacey who lives in Australia.
This news is from her mail.





There's no sound, but look at the picture first and then watch the video.

These two guys reared this lion from a cub in England but the authorities would not allow them to keep it once it reached maturity, so they were forced to give it up. They took it back to Africa and placed it in a wildlife sanctuary, a year later they went to see it and were told it would not remember them, true love never dies.



Isn't it unbelievable? I was really stanned by what really happened.

3 comments:

mjpichette said...

That is so sweet! You can tell the lion really loves them.

Go G! said...

MJP>
Isn't it? Some of my friends said that they would be so scared to see the lion coming towards you 'though... Hahaha.

Tears said...

It seems like a movie! After one year!