Sunday, July 6, 2008

Pizza time!




In my Internet English class, I enjoyed looking at a website Caleb introduced us.
It is called "GEOBEATS".
http://www.geobeats.com/

We can enjoy watching a lot of places all over the world in videos.

In many videos, "Pizzeria Leoncino" in Rome made me really want to go there.

According to the video, it has wide variety of pizza and you can choose as many toppings as you want... Sounds fabulous, doesn't it??


Especially, Pizza " the neapolitan", the most popular and classic kind, attracted me a loooooooooot.

I will definetely dine out for pizza tonight!

3 comments:

mjpichette said...

I am soooo hungry now! Summer just called up to me saying that dinner is ready. We are having tofu, miso soup, and genmai... I WANT PIZZA!!!

Misa said...

I love the movie, too. Guess what? I also up loaded the same movie.

Ai told me that you and Ai-san will visit Italy. I envy you so much!!

You must keep tha promise to take many photos and show us in your blog so that we can think that we went there with you.

Anyway, have fun!

Caleb said...

Good plan. You can dream, but even your budget plan seems good for me!

-S