Thursday, April 26, 2007

I golf. Therefore, I live.







There are a lot of things to do for fun.




For me, after rooting for Giants, playing golf is the best thing to do when I have a day off. In a beautiful golf course, you can enjoy not only hitting a ball, but also everything which comes with it. Enjoy the conversation with your friends, the weather (beautiful sun shine, smell of wind/rain), delicious food after golf etc..


Also, you can play golf in every where you go. It is just like learning English I think. You will be able to have many good friends once you learn it.It is hard at the begging, once you know how to hit, you will be able to have good time. You don't have to be very good to enjoy.



Today was my first day to join the golf club in Ferris. Asaka and her friend Yoko came to experience the practice with me, so things were much easier for me. (Thank you, Asaka-chan). Everyone in the club was so nice to freshmen. They are so cute, in fact!! I will think about being a part of them. Let's see how things are going to work out for me.




Those of you, who are interested in playing golf, let's go join the golf club together!

5 comments:

Tears said...

Is AI-chan your baby?
Before we change the subject, the rabbit I told you a little while ago,disappeared.

mame7152 said...

You're really getting into all aspects of your new college life so quickly. Studying, making friends...and now golfing! Enjoy! (I'm sure Lyle and I cannot join the Ferris golf club, so let's go golfing together sometime!)

misa said...

So you are active women .
I'm interested in golf , but I have never played before .
I like just looking it on TV .
I wanna know not only about golf but also abou English .
You're very good at speaking English , so I'm sure all of G class mate want to speak English frequently like YOU .
So if you can , I want you to write about YOUR WAY OF LEARNING ENGLISH .
I'm looking forward to your next , new page .

Liebe☆Musica said...

Hi!! May be we have'nt still talk to each other. As misa says, you are very good at English. I want to speak English like you someday...
By the way, I have a same name with your dog(She is sooooo cute!!!!), don't I? I'm happy to know about it.
Please talk to me when we see anywhere.

Caleb said...

I used to work on a golf course when I was 18 or 19. I drove a cart which picked up all the balss on the driving range. I understand why people like it so much (especially busy people). It can be very relaxing to walk around a beautiful course with your friends.

Unfortunately, it is too expensive for many people. In the US, you can sometimes find cheap public courses.