Thursday, April 19, 2007

My name: Go G!

My blog name is "Go G!" because I am an enthusiastic fan of Tokyo Yomiuri Giants. I mean.. REAL fan of Giants. Not many people are real fans because they usually keep changing their favorite team. How I became a Giants fan has a lot to do with where I am from, how I was raised and who I am.

I was born in Tokyo, Japan where the Tokyo Yomiuri Giants' is from. I am not reffiering to how long ago this time 'though. Anyway, I was born as a only girl in my family. After two monster boys (my older brothers), I reached to my parents as a princess. Everyone in my family has been loving me so much and they still do. I am lucky, am't I
Since my father and my older brothers are Giants fans, they took me to the baseball stadiums to watch Giants games. That's how I am used to those guy things. I love Giants becase I am born to be a Giants fan.

Last year, I worked for an event called "Nagashima Japan Dream Project" in Tokyo Dome.
There were former baseball players of the Japan national team 2004 for Athems Olympic games. I was so happy to see those star players like Uehara, Yoshinobu, even Ogasawara (he was belonging to Fighters then) .

I will talk about what I have been doing for work and why I came to Ferris later on.
It is really exciting to have my own blog here.
Thank you for having this procedure in the class, Caleb!

1 comment:

blooming*flower said...

Hello,Go G
Today you told about your study abroad,so I want to know about that more.
Your experience is very exciting!
Please talk to me soon.
see you
MIHO