Monday, May 7, 2007

57

I learned how to put the pictures to the blog from web in the last class. Above is a picture of my "inspiring person" Ken Watanabe. It is amazing how far you can do.. Hope we remember many techniques we learn in the class. Making new posts will surely be a good exercise.


By the way, I went to the opening party of a nice restaurant with my friend L tonight. He got invitation and generously took me there. Thank you, L! I loved it! The place is called 57. http://www.fiftyseven.co.jp/


If you like New York style, this is the place you want to go with your friends. Strongly recommended to Sex and The City fans. Oh! of course drinking is not allowed to those who are under 20.

You can enjoy non-alcohol beverages there, too. For your information, I had a sip of shanpane and a glass of orange juice today. Still had a great time!




No comments: