Friday, May 25, 2007

ABE-Chan




This was the moment I had been waiting for.

Friday night, with your good friends, good food, long chatting to catch up... Could I ever want more?


ABE-chan Bekkan is the place you want to go for fresh Yakiton (grilled pork) and all kinds of Yakitori in Azabu-Juban.


http://jin3.jp/kameiten2/abechan.htm


I met my fabulous friends C-chan and T-chan first time in looooong time. I had so much fun with them tonight. I talked a lot, ate a lot and laughed a lot!


We worked for Miss International Pageant together three years ago. C-chan is a native English speaker while T-chan speaks perfect French. We shared a suite in the hotel in Tokyo for more than 10 days then. They are great to be with! I am sooo lucky to be their friends.


C-chan, I am always crossing my fingers for you and for me that your husband not to be transferred far from us.

T-chan, am looking forward to playing golf with you sometime very soon.




Have a great weekend,






No comments: