Thursday, May 8, 2008

Home, sweet home.















According to your blogs, people seem to have had wonderful holidays.




















Good, good gooooooood! (trying to sound like Harumi Edo..)















Here I would like to show you my friend's brand new sweet home.




I visited them for the baby shower for the first time since they built their new house last winter. My friend is having a baby boy in a month. Yes!




Everything looked great and stylish just like them. How nice!! Even the bathroom and the rest room were gorgeous.







Anything of all, they looked very happy! It was perfect to call what "sweet home" was.





Refering something sweet, here is a picture of the waffle plate I recommend you to try!




Check out and go eat!!

7 comments:

asaca-m said...

Hello Riko-san^^
Waffle seems to be so delicious! I want to eat....

Go G! said...

asaca>
I am so sorry that I ate the delicious waffle without you...

Liebe☆Musica said...

The waffle seems soooooo delicious!! I want to go to!!
I think you know many good restaurants and cafes(>∪<)

Go G! said...

Ai>
Yes!
It was the best waffle I ever had.
Very soft inside, while it was crispy outside. And, the syrop was beautiful! Let's go for it sometimes.

captain chaos Natsumi said...

Hi~!
Your friend's house is so nice!
I hope to live in such a wonderful house! It's my dream since I entered the elementary school...

Natsumi★

Go G! said...

Natsumi>
I totally agree with you!
You have a plenty of time to prepare 'though.
Invite me to YOUR sweet home someday in the future.

Super Woman!!! said...

http://superwoman-meganeusagi.blogspot.com/