Thursday, May 15, 2008

YAMADA Mongolia








Have you ever gone to Mongolia before?



I have not. Having said that, I do LOVE eating Mongolian BBQ with mainly three reasons.




First, it tastes soooooooo goooooooooood.


Second, it is said that eating lamb meat is very healthy because it consists certain kind of fat that will be melt in the body temperature and be secreted from the body before it becomes humans fat.


Third, it is so much fun to have Mongolian BBQ with your favorite people!




In fact, I went to the YAMADA Mongolia in Nase with my golf club members after a practice this Monday.













We were all so excited because the food they had was much better than we expected.
Lamb meat was nice and fresh. Other meat was good, too. At last, finishing noodles was the climax for the dinner. Dinamite!
It's very filling and reasonable price.
Also, inside the restaurant was quite empty that we could have a plenty of time to talk relaxed and not worry about other people.
We will definitely go back!!
By the way, you are welcomed to join us anytime.

4 comments:

Chinami said...

I have never gone to Mongolia and tried to have Mongolian BBQ. How differences between Mongolian BBQ and Japanese one?
Anyway, is she Hiromi who is sitting front of you on the first photo??

Chinami

Go G! said...

Chinami>
Yes, it is Hiromi!
Are you a friend of her?? If you are, that's great.
Mongolian BBQ is a lot different than Japanese. We eat lamb meat for Mongolian BBQ. You are welcomed to go with us!

Riko

Chinami said...

Yes, she is my friend!! We went to same elementary school and junior high school. Now we go to same school again!! I think she commutes from Shizuoka to Ferris, doesn't she?
Thank you for your inviting! If I have a chance, I would like to go with you!

Chinami

mjpichette said...

Lamb! It's one of the things I miss now that I've stopped eating meat! If I had to choose, I'd say it was my favorite meat.