Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ten Years from Now...

We had a piece of assignment to write about "imagining yourself 10 years from now" in Yukari's class today.

Hm-hum. That was exactly the same question I was asked at the interview by Mrs. Yohena for the entrance exam in 2006.


I remember answering two things.

One was that I said "I will be ten years older from now for sure." (What a stupid answer!)
The other thing was that "I would like to be an interpreter in the future."

Well, well, well.
It's been already three years since I had that interview.
Do I still want to become an interpreter in seven years???


It was a really good opportunity to remember what I was willing to do in the future two years ago.
I thank Yukari for giving me the opportunity.

Yes, I would like to be a Japanese-English interpreter ten years from now.
The bottom line is that I would like to be studying English to become an interpreter.

No comments: